Yes, it is happening, the second lockdown they have been talking about is upon us.
What does that mean for you? Staying at home, watching tv, and zooming in your pyjamas or accepting that this is out of your control and making the most of the situation.
Yes, you may have wasted time during the first lockdown, but instead of being angry about it, you can just accept it and make the most of it. What does making the most of Lockdown 2.0 mean for you?
For me, it is the following
- Connecting and talking to more coaches in the field of strength and conditioning
- Exercising outside in nature more often
- Implementing a better evening schedule based around self-development
This is all great as an idea, but it needs to be put into action.
My recommendation for you.
- Pick 3 things you wish to work on over the next month
- Draw out a month plan (or use a calendar)
- Write in the times and days in which you plan to carry out your action
- TAKE ACTION!!
Food for thought.
Till next time, Stay Stoic,
Want to read more from the blog?