Clear the mind – Has your mind got too many tabs open?
Here are a few tips you can implement straight away to declutter, clear the mind and gain some mental clarity.
- Less consumption (news and social media)
- More exercise (both cardio and resistance training)
- Take 5 minutes to sit in silence, zone out and let your mind wander
- Have a written daily diary to write down all your thoughts (brain dump)
Have you taken time out to clear your mind?
For me personally, I find the following tricks helpful to build the habit of clearing the mind
- No phone for at least 30 mins before going to bed and within 30 mins of waking up
- Set the alarm right in the middle of the day to remind me to take my 5 mins zone out
- Write in my brain dump diary every morning. The key is not to force it and write down what comes into your head. If you notice yourself trying to think of what to say, put the diary down and move on with your day
Food for thought.
Till next time, Stay Stoic,
SUBSCRIBE TO THE STOIC STRENGTH COACH VIA EMAIL
Clear the mind – Has your mind got too many tabs open?Tweet