As humans, the aim is to be better, from a better worker and partner to a better athlete. Thinking outside the box may be one way in which we think we can be better individuals, but what if you need to organise yourself inside the box? We always talk about being different, doing and thinking ‘outside the box’ but is that really necessary? Shouldn’t we focus on getting the basics right within the box first?
We always talk about being different, doing and thinking ‘outside the box’ but is that really necessary?Tweet
Just a few things that I consider to be in the box
- Regular exercise (at least 30mins per day)
- Balanced diet
- Strength training (3 times per week)
- Nature walks switching off from the ‘screen world’
- Reading on a daily basis
- 2-3 litres of water intake daily
- Meditate regularly
- Consistent sleep pattern (7-9 hours)
Food for thought.
Till next time, Stay Stoic,